This program is written and geared towards the day student population. However it is available for our Umbrella to view as well to stay informed on events taking place at King's. Please remember that everything mentioned on ParentsWeb may not be offered to the Homeschool Umbrella. If you are only interested in knowing about announcements and events relevant to the Homeschool Umbrella please read the News & Events Calendar page and the Announcements page on this website.
RenWeb School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
RenWeb’s ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view The King's Academy day school calendar and announcements. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
- Make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb.
- Go to the TKA website (www.thekingsacademy.net) and click on the quick link entitled “Parent’s Web.” You may wish to save this login page to your favorites.
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
- You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
- ParentsWeb allows you to access things such as:
- School Announcements
- School Calendar and Event Information